Saturday, May 14, 2011

Expanding Belly and Baby Movements

Up until a week or so ago, my belly looked more like an "I've eaten too many doughnuts belly" than a baby bump belly. So, we haven't really taken any pictures since week 10. I know, I know. It's ironic that someone who loves to take pictures has neglected to take pictures of her first baby belly for seven weeks. I'll try to be better in the future! I think that it looks more like a baby bump when it's a naked belly, hence the naked belly picture!

(Week 17)

A few days ago, I started feeling what I think is the baby moving. The Dr. said I could start feeling him move any time between now and week 20. It feels like a faint flutter...Almost like when your stomach growls minus the sound and a bit more faint. Who knows, maybe in a week something different will happen, and I'll realize that until then I wasn't feeling the baby at all. But, since I have nothing to compare it to, I'll just go with my gut instinct.