Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Trip to the Loo??

I don't understand how it's possible for a human to possibly pee this much. I feel like there's a well worn path in the carpet from the couch to the bathroom. Before pregnancy, I already called myself a "frequent urinater". Ryan makes jokes because I go through so much TP. But, when you go often, you use more. I never would have thought I could possibly go more than I already went. It's slightly frustrating because I never really feel comfortably empty. If you know what I mean. By the time I leave the bathroom, I already feel like I have to go again. You may be thinking... 'maybe you have a bladder infection'. I don't. I've had one before and it's not an infection. It's just pregnancy. I was watching a show a few months ago and they mentioned how in England pregnant women are allowed to use the hats of the police men to pee in when the urgency strikes. I sort of laughed and thought WHAT?? But, now I understand. When you're pregnant, there is NO holding it!! I tried to hold it last night and that lasted about 15 seconds. It seems the more you try to hold it, the more you have to go. I still don't think I'd be able to pee in some one's hat. Here you go officer, thanks for that! No, I'd need to go the old fashioned way... in a toilet! But, it does go to show you that England is a society that realizes that pregnant women just can't hold it. I know that my frequent trips to the toilet won't last forever. In fact, 9 months is the longest it will last. So, I will just stock up on TP and stay close to a toilet... But, if I must leave the house, maybe I should make sure to stick close to someone wearing a hat : )